LES ‘through its associations have around 45 years’ experience of developing strategies and solutions for equipment and process plant operations and maintenance. This includes the management of complex O&M contract’s ,consisting of rotating and static equipment ,electrical and instrumentation systems .Planning through the use of bespoke and commercial maintenance planning systems, producing equipment maintenance routines based on Preventative, Predictive and Condition based maintenance, where required we can also carry out the corrective maintenance. The management of material and spare parts
We work with the client to ensure optimum production, high plant equipment and availability, with a focus plant and personnel safety.
- Overall plant maintenance, covering static and rotating equipment, electrical and instrumentation systems
- Maintenance planning
- Predictive and preventative maintenance planning
- Condition based maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Management of spare parts and spare parts planning
- All logistics planning
- Single equipment maintenance
- Risk based operations and maintenance
- Asset integrity reviews and reports.
- Equipment upgrades and rerates.